What: The most versatile, reliable, go-anywhere climbing skin there is. These definitive climbing skins now fit an even broader range of ski lengths with up to 16 cm of length adjustment. Who: Everyone. Optimal glide, traction, glue, and attachments ready for anything mother nature can throw at you.
- Innovative Laminated Tip Connector: With new low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- New Tail Connector: With 16cm of length adjustment range, and new 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
| ||G3 Skins Size chart|
| ||Short||Medium ||Long|
|Ski Length (cm)||153 - 169||168 - 184||183 - 199|
|Skin Width (mm)||85 - 100 - 115 - 130 - 145||85 - 100 - 115 - 130 - 145||85 - 100 - 115 - 130 - 145|
|Weight Single(g)||222 - 250 - 278 - 306 - 336||240 - 272 - 304 - 335 -367||257 - 292 - 327 - 362 - 397|